- Good commercial dynamics of the Business is maintained, with double–digit growth for the fourth consecutive year.
- Innovation remains an important growth engine.
- Successful dynamic placement of more than 15,322 freezers during the year, to increase coverage and consolidate leadership with a total of 95,043.
- Effective innovation with high levels of launching new products with great effectiveness.
- Progress in distribution in self–service stores and large chains, together with Cárnicos Nutresa.
- The Dominican Republic ended the year with a total of 286 BON ice cream parlors, with a renovation plan that has already reached 137 ice cream parlors and six openings. Central America ends the year with a total of 158 ice cream parlors, after the opening of 16 new ones.
- Maintain the double–digit growth dynamics. Continue advancing in our innovation models, seeking innovations with greater impact that contribute to the growth objectives.
- Introduce freezers with better performance in terms of energy consumption and environmental impact.
- Expand distribution synergies with Cárnicos Nutresa to expand coverage.
- Complete the process of changing designs in our BON ice cream parlors and begin the process in the POPS ice cream parlors.
Mario Alberto Niño Torres
[In Nutresa since 2006]