- A positive balance in sales and profitability in the midst of a highly competitive environment.
- Market leadership is consolidated,with a record market share of 52.3%.
- Innovation continues to boost the category with the introduction of new flavors and developing consumption niches with products having greater added value.
- Increased efficiencies in the production and administration of the Business to balance the level of profitability.
- Increased storage capacity for wheat, which makes inventory management flexible, generates operational efficiencies and allows us to capitalize on price opportunities in the wheat market.
Strategic challenges 2015
- Increase the profitability of the Business in an environment of devaluation in Colombia, a market sensitive to price increases and the entry of new local competitors.
- Explore the international market by leveraging the production infrastructure we have in Colombia, Chile and Mexico.
- Reorient the Doria brand strategy, based on the deep knowledge of the Colombian consumer, to encourage the use of the product in daily preparations to increase the frequency of consumption and penetration in the dish, and, thus, increase per–capita consumption.
- Effectively innovate with differentiated value proposals within the pasta category, which have valued the Business.
Fabián Andrés Restrepo Zambrano
[In Nutresa since 1996]