Achievements and Progress 2014:
Productivity and competitiveness:
- Consolidation of the strategic sourcing process with savings of more than COP 72 Billion.
- Creation of a shared services sub–center in Costa Rica.
- Beginning of Nutresa Shanghai operations and its consolidation as a purchasing office in China.
- Identification of environmental and social risks in the supply chain and construction of the mitigation plan.
- Begin the Human Rights management system. Update the Grupo Nutresa Materiality Matrix and the Risk Matrix.
Excellence in Service:
- External certification of the integrated management system in matters of quality, care of the environment, labor safety, healthy lifestyles, and personal, family and labor conciliation, ensuring that we are a world–class service provider.
- Update the portfolio and design new services, accompanied by a management model that contributes to improving the satisfactionof Servicios Nutresa clients.
- Incorporate management technologies and tools that expedite decision making, generate productivity and bring Grupo Nutresa and its businesses to consumers and clients.
- Implement innovation, productivity and capacity–development projects for our clients.
- Strengthen the international presence and coverage of high–quality global services, seeking additional synergies among businesses and geographies. Manage competitive sourcing in new geographies and categories.
- Ensure the closing of gaps in Sustainability with an international focus and in the new Grupo Nutresa businesses.
- Strengthen leadership and commitment and maintain an adequate organizational climate as a platform to accomplish results.
- Promote a culture of client–oriented service.
Sol Beatriz Arango Mesa
[In Nutresa since 1992]