- Integration of the marketing networks: Mexico: distribution of the Nutresa Mexico products since January; Costa Rica: Galletas Pozuelo has distributed TMLUC products since July; Peru: progress in integrating the distribution the TMLUC products in the group network.
- In Mexico, a reformulation, redesign and launch of the complete Zuko line with a sugar–free product.
- Advances in the project for direct attention to neighborhood stores in Chile.
- Construction of two plants in Guadalajara, Mexico: one to produce cold instant beverages; the other, pasta. A new baked snack and biscuit plant in Casablanca, Chile. Implementation of the Grupo Nutresa strategic sourcing model.
- Replication in Mexico of the “Intervention in Public Schools to Prevent Obesity in Children” project, a model that has been successfully implemented in Chile for several years.
Strategic challenges 2015
- Launch the pasta category in Mexico under the Lucchetti brand, through a differentiated product proposal and its activation in the media and distribution channels.
- Launch a new category in Chile, beginning in the cracker segment with the Kryzpo brand, through a market–innovation proposal.
- Continue integrating the business operation of TMLUC Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Pursue the project of specialized attention to neighborhood stores in Chile.
- Positive outlook for growth in the stackable potato–chip category in Chile and advance in the internationalization of this category with the Kryzpo brand.
- Continue to deepen the strategic sourcing project and the implementation of additional Grupo Nutresa practices in the areas of productivity and innovation.
Justo García Gamboa
[In Nutresa since 2013]